Freitag, 31. August 2012 - 3 Kommentare

Day 4 to 14


So, now it should be the time to write my next post about the last 10 days.
Sorry for writing that late, but i simply didn´t know what to tell you !

But before i start i´ll thank someone, thousand times !!! Because without Christian Schlipf (mieses It-Genie ) and Federküken my Blog would look like ... Well Selfmade by Brownie ... : / ! So thanks a lot for this awesome design, the incredible new toolbar on the left and especially for your great service on every of my Questions !! Soo guys, please check out this really fresh Blog ! THANKS !

My last 14 days starting at 4 because the 4 first days i told and showed you already. ( I´ll try to make it short, because i recognized i´m writing too much at once) :

Day 4 - Good night and Good bye !

At about 4 pm we arrived at home from our big trip to the Niagara Falls. It was a really hard trip so we all were about to go right to bed, but we had to wait for my brothers Host-mum to get him for the next 10 months. I remember i slept really good this night ;)

Day 5 - Day 10 - Help to adapt !

I enjoyed this days with another student from Spain. I was an big advantage for me because i never lived alone so i could slowly adapt.

Day 8 - Choosing my classes !

At Thursday i went to school for the first time. It is soo huge ! They have about 2000 students and for not loosing the overview they splitted the secretariat into 3 offices each with 2 secretaries and one chancellor. I was really exited but i was sleepy too so i didn´t got so much of the school.
But i´ve chosen my schedule ! I had to pick the main classes ( us-history, math, English, science (at least one) -> Biology, Chemistry)  and a few others. Mainly i chose advanced classes to not get completely lost when I come back to Germany. Further i had the opportunity to chose 3 interesting classes out of (felt) 500 different. I took PE (Sports), medical  terminology (some medical stuff) and power systems (unsrew an engine). Another really cool thing, i´m a senior so i´ll properly be the youngest in my class but un exchange i´m allowed to do as if i´m about to graduate what means participation in prom ... maybe i´ll get the diploma but don´t even know. And the lunch between 11 & 12 am after that class again till 2 pm. Then Sports, but i didn´t signed in yet !
But i´m really looking forward not only to meet new people, but also for the classes and sports i´ll participate in.

Day 10 - First day alone at home !

Nonetheless it was hard to face as he was gone. I had to play football on my own (and believe me its not that funny if you have to play receiver and thrower). So i bought a basketball and running shoes to entertain me trough the vacations. Sounds hard but is sometimes really funny ;)

Day 10 - 14

Now i have a real holiday feeling. Maybe you know this, when you´re lazy, hanging on the couch in front of the TV looking weird stuff  ( or football ;)... sports in general are more watched than in Germany ... later more !!!)and too lazy to do anything. But if you have the advantage to live with a family where both work or worked as cook you can also eat against Boredom, but then you feel like fat cow and  you´ll automatically start to do some work out. Try it !! ;) BUT i have to say the food i get served is really really tasty. I´m about to eat all the time.

That´s what i maily did the last few day ... i can tell you a lot more "interesting" things but then it will get tooo long so, I hope you enjoyed reading

See you soon
Brownie ;)



3 Kommentare:

JHaack 31. August 2012 um 01:28

Keep up the good work - I enjoy reading it a lot!

JHaack

Anonym 31. August 2012 um 09:22

JOOO Benni :)
Basketballstar haha :)
viel spaß noch ... werde deinen Blog auch weiterhin lesen haha :)



Tomasekdossantos :)

Anonym 31. August 2012 um 11:55

Ohhh...funktioniert tatsächlich :) Dann wird mich ab jetzt nichts mehr aufhalten können zu kommentieren :PP Mia

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Don´t worry about commenting, just do it ... ANYONE ... Let me know what you´re thinking about my Blog so don´t hesitate showing me your point of view ... I´m pretty exited ;) LET´S GO !!
Ohh und wenn ihr anonym schreibt, schreibt vllt unter den Kommentar nen Namen mit dam man euch wieder erkennt wenn ihr weitere Kommentare schreibt oder falls ich euch antworten will, damit ich euch nicht alle mit A1 A2 ... ansprechen muss ;) Beispiele wären: Packfan2011 / 4evaCHBULLS ... Stutti1893 ... ;) euch wird schon was einfallen !!!